Trash Collection Days
Monday and Thursday ( Heavy Trash Collection on Thursday )
- Ashley Pointe
- Clear Brook Landing
- College Place
- Estates of Green Tee
- Highland Meadows
- Meadows of Clear Creek
- Woodmeadow II
Tuesday and Friday ( Heavy Trash Collection on Friday )
- Riverstone Ranch
- Clear Brook Meadows
- Containers and bags should be placed at the curb by 7:00 AM.
- Should your scheduled pick-up day fall on a holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years) service will resume on the next SCHEDULED pick-up day.
Customers must provide their own trash cans or bags.
- The weight limit for these cans and bags is 40 pounds each. Large trash cans must have all trash bagged for removal.
- Heavy trash (tree limbs, lumber, etc.) MUST be bundled in 4 foot lengths and tied into small bundles that can be lifted and handled by a single person.
- All branches and tree limbs may be no larger than 4″ in diameter.
- Hazardous waste is not accepted. Examples include:
- Construction debris
- Cross ties
- Logs or stumps
- Soil or rocks
- Solvents, paint
- Petroleum products (Oil)
- Herbicides, pesticides
- Batteries of any type
- Medical Waste
- The trash collection company will leave a tag explaining the reason for non-collected item(s).
- Amounts in excess of 3 cubic yards of residential refuse, yard trimmings or bulk items, if not notified in advance, the trash collection company will meet with the resident prior to collection day to determine a price. Call the office at (281) 484-1562 to schedule an appointment. If a resident does not notify the trash collection company of such a special pick-up before its scheduled day, then the trash collection company will leave a notice for the resident to contact the contractor during normal office hours before the next scheduled pick-up day.
- Residents wishing to discard of construction debris, fencing, etc. from home repairs may call the office at (281) 484-1562 to receive a bid from trash company.
- Should you have any further questions or if you have a problem concerning trash issues, please call Clear Brook City MUD General Manager of Administration Cecelia Ganje at (832) 250-6756 for assistance.
There are several ways to dispose of cooking oil:
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Second Saturday each Month: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Car Batteries, Motor Oil and Filters, Antifreeze, Tires, Latex and Oil Based Paint, Paint Strippers and Thinners, Household Chemicals, Flammable Liquids, Mercury, Herbicides, Pesticides, Lawn Chemicals, Pool Chemicals, Aerosols, Small Propane Cylinders, Cleaners, Cooking Oil, Grease, Fluorescent Bulbs, Rechargeable Batteries
2. Drop off at Clear Lake City Water Authority Cooking Oil Recycling Station
Clear Lake City Water Authority Cooking Oil Recycling Station
Ownership: Clear Lake City Water Authority and Galveston Bay Foundation (Public)
Facility: Clear Lake City Water Authority Facilities Address: 17507 El Camino Real, Houston, Texas 77058
(Address is on El Camino Real, but you will turn down Beacon Street, oil recycling container is outside of the fenced area around the water tower.)
Open to anyone living in the surrounding area.
3. Purchase oil absorbent or sawdust in order to solidify oil, place in a sealed container, and set out for collection.
We’re Here to Help
Clear Brook City Municipal Utility District
11911 Blackhawk Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77089